- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and sugar drinks. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Try to sleep if flying overnight instead of staying awake to watch the in-flight movies.
- Take along a comfortable travel pillow as many airlines are no longer offering pillows to their customers.
- Regularly stretch and walk around the plane. This is particularly important on longer flights.
- When you arrive at your destination, try to stay awake until evening. The best way to do that is to stay active.
Fuller Travel “spoils you”. To say “you get your money’s worth” is putting it mildly. Fuller’s planning provides one with a trip packed with the perfect mix of adventure, sightseeing, learning (if one is interested) and “surprises” that we never encountered in travels through other agencies. It is no secret what is at the “top” of most lists, and Fuller knows and “will not rest” until they find the best bathrooms (yes), great hotel rooms, and great meals where one would least expect it….in the “middle of nowhere”. Thank you Fuller Travel!
~ Luisa, Grand Ledge