Lynn used her extensive knowledge and practical know how to guide us in choosing the most luxurious and unforgettable 18 days on the European Jewel River Cruise. Lynn had ideas and suggestions that made every part of our trip delightful, worry free, and beyond memorable.
Jaffa, Caesarea, Nazareth, Cana, Tiberias, Sea of Galilee, Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Church of the Transfiguration, Bethlehem, Church of the Nativity, Jerusalem, Mount of Olives, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, Celebrate Mass Daily
Day 1 Explore the surprisingly metropolitan city of Anchorage, by getting out to see the shops, restaurants and cultural attractions.
Day 2 Travel via motorcoach to Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, where the mountain is visible from nearly anywhere on the property. Relish in the many amenities our lodge has to offer.
Day 3 This morning, enjoy a scenic motorcoach ride to Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, just steps from Denali National Park. Take in an afternoon Natural History Tour to learn more about the flora and fauna of the area. [SEE COMPLETE ITINERARY…]
DAY 1 – BASEL (BREISACH) Arrive at EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, where you will be transferred to the ship.
DAY 2 – BREISACH (KAYSERBERG AND RIQUEWIHR OR COLMAR) FEATURED EXCURSIONS: Choice of Alsatian “Village Day” OR Colmar city tour Breisach is your gateway to the Alsatian wine road, your launching point for one of two excursions. You can visit Kaysersberg and Riquewihr, two of the most picturesque villages in the region, sampling local delicacies and getting a feel for daily life, or take a tour of the larger town, Colmar, considered one of the most beautiful [SEE COMPLETE ITINERARY…]
• Memorials: WWII, Korean, Lincoln, Vietnam, Jefferson, Iwo Jima, and Pentagon
• U.S. Capitol
• Library of Congress Great Hall
• Supreme Court picture stop
• Arlington National Cemetery
• Basilica Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
• Smithsonian and Holocaust Memorial Museums
• White House-definite picture stop-hoping for tour
• National Military Park Visitor Center, Museum/Film and Cyclorama
• Battlefield Tour
• Shriver House
• Living History Presentation with General and Mrs. Lee
• Dinner at General Pickett’s Buffett
• One hour Ghost Tour