For further information, please contact us at (517) 819-8442 or email us.
• Memorials: WWII, Korean, Lincoln, Vietnam, Jefferson, Iwo Jima, and Pentagon
• U.S. Capitol
• Library of Congress Great Hall
• Supreme Court picture stop
• Arlington National Cemetery
• Basilica Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
• Smithsonian and Holocaust Memorial Museums
• White House-definite picture stop-hoping for tour
• National Military Park Visitor Center, Museum/Film and Cyclorama
• Battlefield Tour
• Shriver House
• Living History Presentation with General and Mrs. Lee
• Dinner at General Pickett’s Buffett
• One hour Ghost Tour
DAY 1 TUESDAY, APRIL 23
Arrive Rome. Tonight, join your companions and Travel Director for a scenic drive before visiting the famous Colosseum before our Welcome Dinner.
DAY 2 WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24
Rome Sightseeing. Today you start the day with a free morning. Perhaps join the Papal audience in St. Peter’s square (if the Pope is in attendance and the audience is being conducted). In the afternoon, we join our local specialist for a visit of the Vatican Museums to see the magnificent frescoed ceiling by Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
Day 1 Stockholm
Begin your cruise in Stockholm’s stunning archipelago, nestled where Lake Mälaren meets the Baltic. Take in this amazing city spread over 14 islands and its 13th-century Old Town, or Gamla Stan, with German-influenced architecture. Consider a trip to the Vasa Museum to see an amazingly preserved 17th-century ship, or indulge in a smörgåsbord complete with traditional smoked salmon. You and also opt to visit Skokloster Castle in the Swedish countryside.
Day 1 Depart Detroit for Prague.
Day 2 Prague Arrive in Prague where we will be greeted by a Uniworld representative and transferred to our hotel.
Day 3 It is impossible not to be enchanted by Prague with its fabled skyline of spires, fortress-like castles, beautifully preserved architecture and the iconic Charles Bridge. It has been a magnet for artists, writers, scientists, and composers for generations. A thousand years of architecture, from ornate Gothic to fanciful postmodern, have been preserved in Prague. Famous for its dynamic energy and elegant ambiance, this city is fun as well as beautiful.
Reykjavík, Golden Circle, Thingvellir National Park, Gulfoss Waterfall, Geysir, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Choices on Tour, Breidafjördur Bay, Waterfall Seljalandsfoss, Vík, Skógar Museum, Skógafoss, Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon, Vatnajökull National Park & Glacier, Lava Exhibition Center
Lago Maggiore, Island Dinner, Zermatt, Glacier Express Train, St. Moritz, Innsbruck, Salzburg, St. Peter’s Restaurant, Mozart Dinner Concert, Munich, Oberammergau Passion Play, Linderhof Palace, Füssen, Neuschwanstein Castle
- Spend two nights in lovely Stresa, located on the banks of picturesque Lago Maggiore.
- Experience the most legendary of Alpine railway journeys: the Glacier Express.
- Explore Salzburg’s historic and charming Old Town – the Altstadt.