- Put a hold on newspaper delivery
- Ask the post office to hold your mail or arrange for it to be collected by family or friends.
- Don’t forget to call the kennel for your four-legged friend.
- Alert your travel agent or airline if you have special dietary requirements.
- Give a copy of your itinerary to a relative or close friend.
- Call your credit card company with the dates and places of your travel.
- Write down the emergency numbers (not the charge card numbers, just the telephone numbers) of your credit card companies in the event a card is lost or stolen.
Words can’t describe the incredible beauty of the canyons, mountains and other interesting areas we visited on this trip. The trip was well planned and very organized. This was our second trip with Fuller Travel and there were no disappointments on either trip. We look forward to traveling with the Fuller group again.
~ Bruce and Sophie, Lansing