- Check to make sure your passport is valid for all countries you will visit.
- Many countries require your passport to be valid during and beyond the length of your stay (usually a minimum of six months), so check your itinerary.
- It’s a good idea to carry an additional passport photo in case your passport is lost or stolen and you need a replacement while on vacation.
- Email yourself a copy of the front page of your passport. That page will be a big help if you need to replace a passport.
- Continue to monitor the ever-changing passport rules.
- Remember that you are supposed to carry your passport with you at all times. A money belt worn under your clothing is a good place to carry your passport.
Fuller Travel rocks! Lynn and Skip Fuller are fantastic! My wife and I have traveled with Fuller Travel twice. A tour of Italy in 2010 and an Alaskan land/sea cruise in 2011. Both were “awesome,” thanks to Fuller Travel. We will fondly remember those two trips for the rest of our lives! We highly recommend making your vacation plans with Fuller Travel. We look forward to traveling with them in the future.
~ Ron and Lynn, Holt